Position – Basic Salary AED 5000 per month plus 30% commission
Allsopp & Allsopp is a family founded property services company operating a traditional UK estate agency model in the United Arab Emirates (UAE). Our mandate is to deliver levels of customer care well above prevailing industry benchmarks, in a rapid and result oriented fashion which adheres strictly to the regulatory framework now governing the local property market. Consequently the staff we employ are expected to follow a business methodology, which demands exceptional honesty, a stringent code of business conduct and total transparency to the client.
The role of a New Business Development Officer’s main focus involves the below daily task:
Responsible for bringing in New Business within the Property Management and Maintenance Department, liaising with new or existing landlords to explain the benefits of the services and of using Allsopp & Allsopp.
Typical Work Activities:
A major portion of your day will be spent on the phone and you will partake in a combination of cold
and warm calling landlords. If you are phone shy, do not apply for this role!
- Speaking with Landlords regarding Managing their Property / Investment Portfolio
- Selling the services and benefits of the Department over the phone and also occasionally face-to-face & Securing signed contracts
- Advising of the Dubai property market
- Ideally a background in cold calling sales
- Experience in a Property Management environment is preferred but not essential.
- Other Sales backgrounds or working within a similar role with transferrable skills will also be considered.
- Good Telephone manner
- Positive attitude and hardworking
- Target and results driven
- Strong team ethic
- Excellent communication skills both written and spoken in English,
- Presentable, Professional, Honest
- Strong networking skills
- Basic IT Skills, MS Office, word and Excel
- Smart business dress is required at all times.
- Staff are expected to act professionally and adhere to high company standards.
- Punctual and contribute to the development of the company.
- An excellent work ethic, strong interpersonal skills and a supportive team player
**Please note that this role requires you to have a valid UK or UAE Driving License. We are also
looking for individuals who have the following attributes:
If you are a motivated individual, looking to kick start your career in Dubai then Allsopp & Allsopp is the right place for you. Apply now and be a part of a winning team, please support your application of a Digital Head shot of yourself.
If you need more information please ring: +971 (0)4 4294444Back to job listings