Allsopp & Allsopp is a family founded property services company operating a traditional UK estate agency model in the United Arab Emirates (UAE). Our mandate is to deliver levels of customer care well above prevailing industry benchmarks, in a rapid and result oriented fashion which adheres strictly to the regulatory framework now governing the local property market. Consequently the staff we employ are expected to follow a business methodology, which demands exceptional honesty, a stringent code of business conduct and total transparency to the client.
Would you like to work for a company that values you and your skills?
Salary: 50/50 Split Commission
The focus of the role involves two main tasks:
- The listing process – ensuring all required due diligence is done before listing for property for sale / lease to market with Allsopp & Allsopp. Comparing potential stock this with others in the area and applying local and market knowledge;
- Negotiation - this takes place between the prospective buyers and sellers, with the aim of achieving an agreeable price by both parties.
Property Sales / Leasing Consultants will also liaise with banks, mortgage brokers, surveyors, lawyers and other real estate agencies during transactions.
Typical Work Activities
Residential Property Sales / Leasing Consultants deal with the lease / sale and purchase of houses, apartments and land.
Common tasks involved and typical work activities tend to include:
- Collecting information about a property, and arranging for photographs to be taken
- Visiting and talking to the sellers/landlords about their property and its special features
- Offering advice on the value of the property
- Marketing and promoting properties for sale/lease
- Negotiation with prospective buyers/tenants and sellers/landlords at offer stage
- Monitoring sales and leases as they proceed
- Advising clients and helping buyers/tenants to decide what they wish to buy/lease
- Making sure that a price is agreed that is acceptable to both parties
- Regular Care Calls to all Clients
- Keeping up to date with market trends in the local residential property market
Many hours would be spent in your vehicle while you show buyers the available properties or looked for new listings, you must be fond of driving and be prepared to travel to and from in your dedicated area regularly.
Since this is an extremely competitive profession, you would need to be the kind of person who is prepared to work hard and not allow anyone or anything to stand in your way if you wish to make a success of this career.
We are looking for individuals who have the following attributes:
- Real Estate Sales and or Rental experience in the UAE and UK preferably
- Positive attitude and hardworking
- Strong team ethic
- Excellent communication skills both written and spoken in English,
- Presentable, Professional, Honest
- Strong networking skills
- IT Skills, MS Office, word and Excel
- Own car and UAE/UK Driving license
- RERA Regulated/trained (WILLINGNESS TO TRAIN)
- Smart business dress is required at all times.
- Staff are expected to act professionally and adhere to high company standards.
- Punctual and contribute to the development of the company.
- An excellent work ethic, strong interpersonal skills and a supportive team player
If you are a motivated individual, looking to kick start your career in real estate, or a seasoned pro seeking better prospects then Allsopp & Allsopp is the right place for you. Apply now and be a part of a winning team.
If you need more information please ring: +971 (0)4 4294444Back to job listings