Allsopp & Allsopp Real Estate are hiring for residential and commercial real estate agents. Are you interested in working for us in Dubai? You might be working as an agent currently and want to further your career internationally, or looking to begin your career in property? If the idea of being part of a diverse team of people creating something special, selling and lettings properties in Dubai whilst earning tax-free money is appealing, we want to hear from you.
Salary Range: 50% Commission + Bonuses
Hours: Full Time
Why Join Allsopp & Allsopp?
Aside from the fact that we are number one, you should be motivated by success and the fantastically enhanced lifestyle and earnings that come with the opportunity that we are offering, notwithstanding plenty of hard work!
The below is a realistic example of earnings with Allsopp & Allsopp, with our top earning sales consultant taking home over half a million pounds a year, our top earning leasing consultant taking home over one hundred thousand pounds a year and average monthly take home pay for our sales consultants of £15,000+
- Property Lettings Consultant - £48,000 OTE (with no upper limit)
- Property Sales Consultant - £120,000 OTE (with no upper limit)
Bear in mind that your first year's earnings will be lower, and you will need to have savings behind you to support in your relocation - We'll explain this in more detail throughout your application.
Your role as a Sales/Lettings Consultant will include:
- Generating new instructions by way of outbound calling
- Conducting market appraisals/valuations with homeowner/landlord
- Photographing & preparing properties ready for advertising
- Matching clients to specific properties, arranging and conducting viewings
- Negotiating offers between both buyer and seller/or tenant/landlord
To thrive in this role, we’re looking for the following:
- Full UK or International driving licence
- Ideally 2 year's+ target driven experience but not essential – natural salespeople don’t always have sales experience
- Outbound calling experience is advantageous
- Excellent presentation and communication skills
- Drive and determination
- A team player but also capable to work independently
- Likable personality - People buy from people they like and trust!
When you join our team, you will also benefit from the following:
- Bespoke induction & ongoing training
- Discounted private medical insurance
- Branded company vehicles which are available to hire
- Existing database and guaranteed leads
- 20 days annual leave per year + additional leave at Christmas time
- Incentives throughout the year
- Career progression
The Application Process
Our recruitment team will guide you through the process from visa application, to accommodation and getting around Dubai, through to hidden gems and tips that will make your relocation easier and enjoyable. We'll even advise on to when you can expect to do your first deal.
We will also organise and pay for your full employment and residency visa (required by law) book and help you revise for your RERA (Real Estate Regulatory Agency) course and exam, as well as assistance with physical relocation which includes sourcing accommodation, bank account set-up, assistance obtaining your UAE driving licence, amongst other things which we will discuss during your application.