Salary Range: 50% Commission
Hours: Full Time
Location: Allsopp & Allsopp Headquarters, Vision Tower
The Business Development Manager is an individual who will be responsible for the growth of business by developing relationships with new and existing landlords. And promoting the brand of the organisation that will help for future business growth.
- Establish rental rate by surveying local rents; calculating overhead costs, depreciation, taxes, and profit goals.
- Attract tenants by advertising vacancies; obtaining referrals from current tenants, referrals from the sales and letting teams; explaining advantages of location and services; showing units.
- Arranging contracts with tenants by negotiating leases; collecting security deposit.
- Accomplish financial objectives by collecting rents; paying bills; forecasting requirements; preparing an annual budget; scheduling expenditures; analysing variances; initiating corrective action.
- Maintain properties by investigating and resolving tenant complaints; enforcing rules of occupancy; inspecting vacant units and completing repairs; planning renovations.
- Maintain building systems by contacting maintenance services and supervising repairs.
- Secure property by communicating with security patrol service; installing and maintaining security devices; establishing and enforcing precautionary policies and procedures; responding to emergencies.
- Enforce occupancy policies and procedures by confronting violators.
- Prepare reports by collecting, analysing, and summarising data and trends.
- Update job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks.
- Accomplish organisational goals by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
- Motivation for Sales
- Meeting Sales Goals
- Negotiation Skills
- Selling to Customer Needs
- Territory Management
- Closing Skills
- Prospecting Skills