Our mandate is to deliver levels of customer care well above prevailing industry benchmarks, in a rapid and result oriented fashion which adheres strictly to the regulatory framework now governing the local property market. Consequently the staff we employ are expected to follow a business methodology, which demands exceptional honesty, a stringent code of business conduct and total transparency to the client.
Would you like to work for a company that values you and your skills?
Start Date: ASAP 2022
Salary + commission OTE AED 25,000 +
Job Purpose: To support the Sales Director and Sales staff in the provision of legal services by providing Conveyance legal advice and assistance to clients. Assist with the Sales progression of cases on behalf of the Sales Staff.
- To manage an agreed caseload of clients, providing appropriate advice and assistance in accordance with professional standards and internal quality requirements.
- To process cases on a timely and cost effective basis and in accordance with professional standards and internal quality requirements.
- To ensure that billing takes place promptly and that outstanding balances are collected as soon as feasible.
- To develop and maintain good client contact relations and enhance the firm’s client base by effective liaison with existing clients.
- To use the correct procedures and systems in order to manage cases effectively and in accordance with the firm’s standards and legal requirements.
- To manage own work allocation, productivity and quality of work with minimum supervision.
- Self motivated and ability to organise own work with minimum supervision.
- Cope effectively in demanding circumstances.
- Good time management, adopting a flexible approach to work.
- Demonstrate persistence and commitment to completing tasks and objectives.
- Deliver work output to the required standard.
- Pay attention to detail and quality of work.
- Demonstrate a commitment to improving working practices and support company plans and policies
- Ability to build and maintain working relationships with others and is seen as ‘approachable’.
- Operate effectively as part of a team.
- Willing to offer help to all colleagues to ensure company success.
- Able to express oneself both orally and in writing in a clear and constructive way.
- Good client handling skills both by telephone and face to face.
- Smart business dress is required at all times.
- Staff are expected to act professionally and adhere to high company standards.
- Punctual and contribute to the development of the company.
- An excellent work ethic, strong interpersonal skills and a supportive team player
- Recent practical experience of working in the legal profession is ideal but not essential.
- Proven track record in Conveyance client case management and fee earning would be advantageous.
- Recent experience of handling client enquiries both face to face and by telephone.
- Demonstrate a commitment to personal development.
Please note that this is a varied role which requires you to be office based but also a large part of your day will be spent at different Developers, the Dubai Land Department or meeting with clients. Therefore, you must be confident finding your way around Dubai to various locations and driving in a must; you must also own your own vehicle and have a UAE Driving License.