Allsopp & Allsopp is an international award-winning estate agency with offices located in Coventry, Leamington Spa, Nuneaton Headquarters in Dubai collectively employing over 150 members of staff across 6 different divisions globally.
Allsopp & Allsopp have been named in the top 5 of the Forbes Top 100 for Real Estate Agents in the Middle East and are the winners of 24 International Property Awards obtained in the last four years which include winning Best Real Estate Agency in Arabia and more recently Best Lettings Agency in the World.
This is an exciting opportunity for a Property Manager to join us, working from our flagship Coventry office, assisting with the management of the growing portfolio of managed properties, our UK Lettings operation continues to work on increasing.
The successful candidate can expect training and development with clear career progression and should be impeccably presented, possessing a natural interest in the property market and a proven track record within property management.
Title: Sales Negotiator
Earnings: £14,000 - £16,000 + Commission, OTE £30k+
This is an exciting opportunity for a Sales Negotiator to join this international award-winning estate agency. The successful candidate can expect training and development with clear career progression.
Common tasks involved and typical work activities tend to include:
- Collecting information about a property, and arranging market appraisals
- Offering advice on the value of the property to would be vendor clients
- Marketing and promoting properties for sale
- Negotiation with prospective buyers and sellers from instruction, to viewing and through to offer stage
- Monitoring sales as they proceed and assisting where necessary with the after sales department
- Advising buying clients on viewing options and helping them decide which they’d like to offer on
- Regular care calls to all vendor clients to provide viewing feedback
- Keeping up to date with market trends in the local residential property market
Property Sales Consultants will also liaise with banks, mortgage brokers, surveyors, lawyers and other real estate agencies during transactions
To succeed as a Sales Negotiator, you will need to possess the following:
- Experience within a targeted sales environment
- You will be experienced in spotting and creating opportunities
- An excellent work ethic
- Experience using Reapit would be advantageous – not essential
- Smart business dress is required at all times
- Our team are expected to act professionally and adhere to high company standards
- You will be punctual and contribute to the development of the company
- A valid UK driving license and own vehicle