Making A Complaint
In the first instance, speak to the representative that you have dealt with. However, if you remain dissatisfied, it is best you contact the Branch Manager, they will be able to investigate your complaint fully.
If you wish to complain further about the advice or service you have received from us, you can contact us here:
In order to help us resolve your complaint as quickly and efficiently as possible, we will need the following information:
- Your name and address
- The name and branch address of the representative that you have dealt with
- The property address that it may concern
- A daytime telephone number where we can contact you.
- A clear description of your complaint.
What happens next?
We aim to be in contact with you to try and resolve your complaint on the day that we receive it, but if we need to make further enquiries, we will:
- Provide a written acknowledgement of your complaint within 10 working days.
- Give you the details of who is handling your complaint and how to contact them.
In these circumstances, we aim to resolve your complaint as quickly as we can. However, if we are unable to do this within 8 weeks, we will write to you explaining the situation.
Once the complaint has been investigated in full, Allsopp & Allsopp will send you a letter expressing our final view.