- What data do we collect?
- How do we collect your data?
- How will we use your data?
- How do we store your data?
- What are your data protection rights?
- What are cookies?
- What types of cookies do we use?
- How to manage your cookies
- Privacy policies of other websites
- How to contact us
- How to contact the appropriate authorities
What data do we collect?
Allsopp & Allsopp Group collects the following data:
- Name, email address, phone number, CV, recruitment event details (date and location of attendance).
How do we collect your data?
How will we use your data?
Allsopp & Allsopp Group collects your data so that we can:
- Process your request and manage your account.
- Email you with special offers on other products and services we think you might like.
- In relation to the functioning of any service, you have signed up for in order to ensure that Allsopp & Allsopp can deliver the best service to you.
- To invite you to participate in surveys about Allsopp & Allsopp services (participation is always voluntary)
- For marketing purposes which you have specifically agreed to.
(Local pages will give you detailed information about how Allsopp & Allsopp will contact you in relation to specific services).
Allsopp & Allsopp will keep your information confidential except where disclosure is required or permitted by law (for example to government bodies and law enforcement agencies). We will only use your information within Allsopp & Allsopp, however, Allsopp & Allsopp may use a third-party to process your information. Allsopp & Allsopp require any third-party to comply strictly with its instructions and Allsopp & Allsopp will require that they do not use any personal information for their own business purposes.
How do we store your data?
Allsopp & Allsopp Group securely stores your data on our internal servers, and on our accounts on third-party cloud servers. They are Zoho and Salesforce
Allsopp & Allsopp will hold your personal information on our systems for as long as is necessary for the relevant service, or relevant contract you hold with Allsopp & Allsopp corporate retention schedule (this is a database that defines which documents should be kept and for how long). When you contribute your information to the Allsopp & Allsopp website we will generally only keep this for as long as is reasonably required for the purpose for which it was submitted.
Access to our servers is on a needs-only basis for employees. We take stringent preventative measures to keep your data safe, including 2FA and encryption.
Allsopp & Allsopp Group would like to send you information about products and services of ours that we think you might like, as well as those of our partner companies.
If you have agreed to receive marketing, you may always opt-out at a later date.
You have the right at any time to stop Allsopp & Allsopp Group from contacting you for marketing purposes or giving your data to other members of the Allsopp & Allsopp Group Group.
If you no longer wish to be contacted for marketing purposes, please email info@allsoppandallsopp with your name, and phone number and we will unsubscribe you. Alternatively, you can click “Unsubscribe” on any of our marketing emails.
What are your data protection rights?
Allsopp & Allsopp Group would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
The right to access – You have the right to request Allsopp & Allsopp Group for copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
The right to rectification – You have the right to request that Allsopp & Allsopp Group correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request Allsopp & Allsopp Group to complete the information you believe is incomplete.
The right to erasure – You have the right to request that Allsopp & Allsopp Group erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that Allsopp & Allsopp Group restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to Allsopp & Allsopp Group’s processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to data portability – You have the right to request that Allsopp & Allsopp Group transfer the data that we have collected to another organisation, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at our email:
Call us at: +971 (0) 4 429 4444
Or write to us: email@example.com
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behaviour information. When you visit our websites, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology
For further information, visit allaboutcookies.org.
- Keeping you signed in
- Understanding how you use our website
- Advertising purposes
What types of cookies do we use?
There are a number of different types of cookies, however, our website uses:
- Functionality – Allsopp & Allsopp Group uses these cookies so that we recognize you on our website and remember your previously selected preferences. These could include what language you prefer and location you are in. A mix of first-party and third-party cookies are used.
- Advertising – Allsopp & Allsopp Group uses these cookies to collect information about your visit to our website, the content you viewed, the links you followed and information about your browser, device, and your IP address. Allsopp & Allsopp Group sometimes shares some limited aspects of this data with third parties for advertising purposes. We may also share online data collected through cookies with our advertising partners. This means that when you visit another website, you may be shown advertising based on your browsing patterns on our website.
How to manage cookies
You can set your browser not to accept cookies, and the above website tells you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases, some of our website features may not function as a result.
Privacy policies of other websites
How to contact us
Email us at: Info@allsoppandallsopp.com
Call us: +971 (0) 4 429 4444