1. What is Ejari? Ejari is an online registration system initiated by Real Estate Regulatory Agency (RERA). RERA requires all Dubai rental or lease contracts to be recorded at this portal.
2. How do I register Ejari? Ejari registration must be done in person at Ejari Centres (Al Manara Centre, Al Barsha Mall, Oud Metha, Port Saeed, Zabeel) or at Dubai Land Department.
Monday-Thursday : 8am - 8pm Friday: 8am to 12pm & from 2pm to 7pm Sunday: 9am-2pm. (9am – 2pm during the week only Ramadan).
3. What is the cost of Ejari? Ejari registration costs AED 215 + VAT.
4. What documents are needed to register Ejari?
Once the Ejari is registered, the Tenant will need to download the Dubai REST App, and add your co-occupants.
The process is laid out below and for any further assistance please contact the Dubai Land Department: 800 4488
1. What happens next? After your Ejari has been successfully registered, you will be able to set up your Dubai Electricity and Water Authority (DEWA).
You will automatically receive an SMS or email within the next 24 hours with an account number asking you to make your security deposit online.
2. What are the costs for DEWA?