1. What happens next? After your Ejari has been successfully registered, you will be able to set up your Dubai Electricity and Water Authority (DEWA).
You will automatically receive an SMS or email within the next 24 hours with an account number asking you to make your security deposit online.
2. What are the costs for DEWA?
1. What is Ejari? Ejari is an online registration system initiated by Real Estate Regulatory Agency (RERA). RERA requires all Dubai rental or lease contracts to be recorded at this portal.
2. How do I register Ejari? Ejari registration must be done in person at Ejari Centres (Al Manara Centre, Al Barsha Mall, Oud Metha, Port Saeed, Zabeel) or at Dubai Land Department.
Monday-Thursday at 8 am and closes at 8 pm Friday 8 am to 12 pm and from 4 pm to 8 pm. Sunday 9am-2pm. (9 am – 2 pm during the week only on Ramadan).
3. What is the cost of Ejari? Ejari registration costs AED 215 + VAT.
4. What documents are needed to register Ejari?