Our home maintenance team are on hand to help with any issue that may arise with your property. We have fully qualified plumbers, electricians, HVAC technicians, carpenters and painters.
You can chose from our annual home maintenance packages or give us a call for a one off job - whatever suits you, we’re on the case!
1. Replace the batteries in smoke and carbon monoxide detectors. You should inspect these gadgets on a regular basis to ensure they are in perfect working order.
2. Clean your air conditioner on a regular basis! This will also result in improved energy efficiency and decreased operating expenses. The more clogged the dust filters and the guts of the machine get, the harder it has to work to circulate and cool the air.
3. Have your electrical board cleaned out thoroughly- prevent the electrical panel building up a layer of dust, debris and lint to reduce fire hazards and electrical faults.
4. Have a professional conduct an inspection of the plumbing system- identifying leaks before they occur can save you a fortune on repairs and give you peace of mind.
5. Avoid overloading circuits- the most common cause of electrical failure is overloaded circuits from multiple high energy devices plugged into single sockets.
6. Defrost your fridge: The more ice your freezer makes, the more DEWA you’ll have to pay. The more food you keep, the more money it takes to run the freezer, so don't put anything in there that you won't need.
7. Get rid of pests, pay attention to food and garbage cans, and seal off holes and gaps with fresh grouting and silicone.
Take your pick from any of our 3 maintenance packages and we’ll do the rest.